She finished a great Spring season of soccer! She is amazing. We love watching her. She is really becoming a great player. She is being recruted to play on an out of town tournament team. She is a great student and excited for the end of school so she can officially say that she will be a fourth grader. She is a beautiful girl. She is a lot of help. She is in that stage were she wants to know everything. A little annoying but we will keep her! She is doing 4H this year and just got a new pet...A PIG. I know, but she loves DAISY. Disgusting yes, but a good experince as Ryan tells me. She is also showing her horse. Everyone is invited to come to the fair!
He has been a busy boy! He was wrestling and playing soccer. He did a great job wrestling and learned alot. He has started baseball and I am affraid that he has fallen in love. He wants to play constantly. He has hit a few homeruns and we have not heard the end of it. He is also an outstanding student and reads at a third grade level. What a kid. His dad loves that he not only looks just like him but acts like him, too.
Cole-
Legder-
What a good boy. He is such a fun kid. He wakes up with a smile and only crys when Cole won't let him on the tramp or play catch. He wishes that he was playing baseball. Unfortunalty he has to wait a few more years. Life is not fair when you have two big brothers! Recently he has decided that he does not like to be called anything other then Ledger. We use to call in Ledge, The Sledge, Baby Wedge, you name it we called him it. He quickly corrects us. "I am not dude, I am Ledger." He also loves to sing. He does a killer rendition of Me and My Gang and I Am A Child of God.
Ryan-
He is a jack of all trades. He has been landscaping (planting gardens, grass and the like), farming (planting pasture for the horses), irrigating (daily moving water), coaching (soccer, wrestling, and baseball), construction (remodling our bathrooms), and equin lover extrodinare(spending any extra time with the horses). Like always he works hard so we can play hard. What a good Dad! He is going to start showing our colt Cash at horse shows and has worked hard to get him ready. He loves it!
Stephanie-
I was able to go to Women's Confrence with my sister (although two were missing). What a great time! I have continued my schooling and that is keeping me busy. I am on my last month of PTA and Preschool and look forward to SUMMER! I plan to relax but know there will be little of that with four busy kids.
Ryan and I celebrated our tenth wedding anniversary in April. It is hard to believe that it has been that long. What a blessed life we have!