Sunday, January 24, 2010

Is the party over...yet?

It never seems that life slows down. We finish one activity and move right on to the next. We finished celebrating our holiday season with a fierce bowling game on Ryker's 7th birthday!

What a kid he is! He is the spitting image of his father and acts just like him. He loves sports and excels at all he does. He is a great student and is learning to speak Spanish. He is mischievious and stubborn and can dance a mean robot. What an honor to be his mom.














Hayden has started playing basketball and enjoys it. She is having a tough transition from soccer to basketball and in the middle of her game when the ball fell on the ground, she kicked it. She is also getting very helpful around the house and thoughtful in all she does.









Cole is Cole; still wrestling and going to preschool. He loves to eat and is growing upwards and outwards. When we took him to the doctor he told us he was going to be a giant! That excited him and he proceeded to tell anyone that would listen that he was going to be huge. What can we say he is a Keele!


Ledger is potty trained! Almost, he is still wearing diaper at night. He wanted to go potty like the big boys and has done great. It is the end of an era for Ryan and I and it is one that I am happy to see go!








Life is good and busy. Ryan is back on the night shift. It is difficult but we adjust. I have started to drive every morning to Moses Lake to go to school. I enjoy school and the classes, but I do not like being away from the kids in the morning. Luckily Ryan is a great sub mommy and the boys love play time with Dad.