I know that it has been a long time since I have updated, but September has been even busier than August! We started the month by sprucing up the kitchen with paint and new tile. We got the paint done, but before the tile could be laid we had to head to Idaho unexpectedly. My Grandma Belva Hill passed away. Its was an extremely sad day, it felt like and end to many of my most treasured childhood memories. However, I know that she was so happy to go and be with Grandpa again, that I was excited for her. I will miss her, but treasure those memories and am glad my children got to meet and know her.

We came home just in time to can some peaches and veggie soup and get ready for the fair. My Mom, Megan, Sam, Jack, Penny, Ty, Addi, and Cy came to experience the Adams County Fair and all its glory? We had a great time, we just wish we could have had more time in our day. The kids won several blue ribbons (and a few reds), participated in every tractor pull they could (Cole and his Cousin Isaiah pulled the most in their age groups, over 200lbs and 300lbs) Hayden, Sam, Ty, and Addi all held their own. We saw plenty of animals. We ate plenty of greasy food , and rode many nauseating rides (ask Addi). We watched a wild cow school Ryan and Uncle Gordy two nights in a row. We had a great time!

Unfortunately, our week ended much worse. Our little filly Emerson, got hurt and by the time the vet came, it was too late. She died on Sunday. Needless to say we were all shocked and devastated. It has been much more difficult than I ever thought it would be. We had waited so long for her to come, we just could not believe it. Hayden was very upset, Emmie was her horse. We are so glad we still have the others and continue to enjoy riding and spending time with them.

Ryan has been busy working and also started to ref football games. He loves the horses. He also sang at the fair and especially enjoyed that. We were in charge of the Karaoke Contest and he hosted it, he did a great job.
I am staying busy with PTA, preschool, subbing and I just started school again. It has been a long time since I was the student, but I am really enjoying my classes, now if I just had another 2 hours everyday to fit in the reading and homework.
Hayden
What a girl! Last week she was named student of the month! She is a great student and her teacher never has enough to say about her. She is also excelling on the soccer field. She is really and animal. Her team just played a tournament and played in the championship. She is so quick, she amazes me!

Ryker
Last week he also got an award for being the best Math student in the Dual Language first grade. He has not been loving the dual language, because he doesn't know what they are saying, but every once in a while he will say mom do you know what this is in Spanish, and then proceed to tell me. He understands more than he lets on and his teachers say he is doing well. He is also playing soccer and is so much fun to watch. Ryan's dad often calls him Ryan, I think that Ryker reminds him of his dad!

Cole
Cole has actually started playing soccer! We are so excited that it is not so much work to get him in the game. He has scored several goals and is so excited to play. If he has a game that day he will were his uniform, cleats, and shin guards all day even though the game is not until 5pm. He is also enjoying preschool. Some days the teacher will say "Cole had a rough day" but over all she tells me what an exceptional student he is this year (after last year that means a lot). He also loves to eat, for me that is great because I love to cook. His dad said "I am afraid he is going to go through a heavy phase" he already weighs as much as Ryker. I just don't know how I will be able to keep all of my boys feed!

Ledger
What a fun boy he is. He is starting to grow in to a little boy, talking like crazy, copying anyone, and trying to do what the big kids do. He loves Cole! (scary). He loves nursery. He really likes to help me, sometimes it is not that helpful. He loves the animals. He calls the horses by name and loves to ride with his dad. We are working on potty training because he will not keep his diaper on, it is definately a work in progress

We love this time of year! The harvest season reminds us of what we are most thankful for. We love our family and friends. We hope our next post will not be so far away, but until then!
We came home just in time to can some peaches and veggie soup and get ready for the fair. My Mom, Megan, Sam, Jack, Penny, Ty, Addi, and Cy came to experience the Adams County Fair and all its glory? We had a great time, we just wish we could have had more time in our day. The kids won several blue ribbons (and a few reds), participated in every tractor pull they could (Cole and his Cousin Isaiah pulled the most in their age groups, over 200lbs and 300lbs) Hayden, Sam, Ty, and Addi all held their own. We saw plenty of animals. We ate plenty of greasy food , and rode many nauseating rides (ask Addi). We watched a wild cow school Ryan and Uncle Gordy two nights in a row. We had a great time!
Unfortunately, our week ended much worse. Our little filly Emerson, got hurt and by the time the vet came, it was too late. She died on Sunday. Needless to say we were all shocked and devastated. It has been much more difficult than I ever thought it would be. We had waited so long for her to come, we just could not believe it. Hayden was very upset, Emmie was her horse. We are so glad we still have the others and continue to enjoy riding and spending time with them.
Ryan has been busy working and also started to ref football games. He loves the horses. He also sang at the fair and especially enjoyed that. We were in charge of the Karaoke Contest and he hosted it, he did a great job.
I am staying busy with PTA, preschool, subbing and I just started school again. It has been a long time since I was the student, but I am really enjoying my classes, now if I just had another 2 hours everyday to fit in the reading and homework.
Hayden
What a girl! Last week she was named student of the month! She is a great student and her teacher never has enough to say about her. She is also excelling on the soccer field. She is really and animal. Her team just played a tournament and played in the championship. She is so quick, she amazes me!
Ryker
Last week he also got an award for being the best Math student in the Dual Language first grade. He has not been loving the dual language, because he doesn't know what they are saying, but every once in a while he will say mom do you know what this is in Spanish, and then proceed to tell me. He understands more than he lets on and his teachers say he is doing well. He is also playing soccer and is so much fun to watch. Ryan's dad often calls him Ryan, I think that Ryker reminds him of his dad!
Cole
Cole has actually started playing soccer! We are so excited that it is not so much work to get him in the game. He has scored several goals and is so excited to play. If he has a game that day he will were his uniform, cleats, and shin guards all day even though the game is not until 5pm. He is also enjoying preschool. Some days the teacher will say "Cole had a rough day" but over all she tells me what an exceptional student he is this year (after last year that means a lot). He also loves to eat, for me that is great because I love to cook. His dad said "I am afraid he is going to go through a heavy phase" he already weighs as much as Ryker. I just don't know how I will be able to keep all of my boys feed!

Ledger
What a fun boy he is. He is starting to grow in to a little boy, talking like crazy, copying anyone, and trying to do what the big kids do. He loves Cole! (scary). He loves nursery. He really likes to help me, sometimes it is not that helpful. He loves the animals. He calls the horses by name and loves to ride with his dad. We are working on potty training because he will not keep his diaper on, it is definately a work in progress
We love this time of year! The harvest season reminds us of what we are most thankful for. We love our family and friends. We hope our next post will not be so far away, but until then!
See ya!