Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sad day on the Farm

A week ago we lost our dog Charlie. Ryan had left him at his parents while he went to work and the kids and I were out of town. We could not find him anywhere. Hayden and I were in tears. I did not know how much I loved that little guy untill he was gone. We have kept up hope that mabey he would find his way home, but still not sight of him. Hayden has had a hard time sleeping (he always slept with her.) It just brakes your heart.


The horses still haven't had their foals, but we do know they are pregnant (the vet checked!) Ryan has been busy at work and working in the yard. I have been subbing more often than I usually do, and shuttling kids from one thing to another. I have also been busy being the new preschool president, the PTA vice- president, and putting on an enrichment dinner. It keeps life exciting.


But the most exciting new is that we have sold our home in Las Vegas! We are so glad. It has been a rough year hanging on, but know we are hopefully past the worst! YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!


Hayden ran in the Hershey Track meet and did very well for being the youngest participant. She won the 400 meter, and got a 2nd in the 100 meter dash. We are so proud of her and get to go to the Regionals in June.


Ryker is still baseballing and having a ball! He also love to ride his bike. He is getting really good! He is very smart and has tested out of reading, math, and computers. He will graduate from Kindergarten in two weeks.


Cole is done with school. We had his bike day on Friday. He was the only one able to ride without training wheels and he is the youngest. Boy can he ride a bike. He rides so fast I am affraid, but he always wears his helmet and that makes me feel a little better.


Ledger is starting to really be able to associate names with faces. It is so fun to watch him! He is now officially in nursery! My Sunday has officially gotten easier!


We are excited for summer! Hope to see you soon.