Hayden
She has been working hard a school and doing very well. Reading is not her favorite thing to do, but I introduced her to a few of my old favorites and she is enjoying it better. She is a little board because she is not in soccer right now. She kicks the ball against the fence a 100 times a day just to keep herself in soccer shape. She is also looking forward to running in the Hersey Track meet that is coming up in a couple of weeks.
.jpg)
Ryker or I mean Babe Ruth
Yes it has happened, Ryker has fallen in love ...with baseball. His dad is the coach and the practice four times a week and play twice a week, but Ryker cannot get enough of it. On Saturday, he hit two home runs and caught a pop fly for an out. Yes it is only T-ball, but he is serious!
Cole
He is not old enough to play baseball, but practices with them religiously. He is growing like crazy and I am affraid will soon take over Ryker in size. He is full of energy and wears me out. He loves the horses and cannot wait till the foals come, and told me that he wants to be a baby doctor. If he only knew all that that includes, I think he would change his mind.
Ledger
He is a talking machine. His latest words are drink, love you, and poop. We are so proud. He loves being a boy and playing in the dirt. Out to the farm there is plenty of dirt. We always bring enough home with us to fill up the bath tub.
I had the privlage of attending Women's Confrence with my mom and three sisters (and baby Jack). We had the most wonderful time. I would not have wanted to be there with anyone else. What a memory.
