Sunday, March 1, 2009

This has been a really wet week in Washington! We are ready for Spring. Soccer has started and the kids seem to be enjoying it. Ryan is coaching Ryker and Cole. They are the Bulldogs.

Hayden

She practice three days this week! It would have been four but one was rained out. She is such a great soccer player it is fun to watch her natural athletic talent shine through. I tell her that she got that from me, but I don't think she believes me. She also had her very first Daddy Daughter Date. She doesn't like the term date so she dubbed it a Party! They played games, ate dinner, and danced! It was a lot of fun for both of them.

Ryker

He got sick on Tuesday and throw up all over the office. The sad thing was he did not want to go to the nurses office, he was a little nervous, but now he thinks that it was really cool. That day was our first soccer practice, and he didn't want to miss it so he came to just watch but ended up playing . He is such a smart kid and reading really well. I tell him he is so smart that it hurts. He just laughs and smiles his big smile.

Cole

Soccer and Cole are an interesting mix. He gets really excited to go but once we are there, he is more excited to walk the dog, swing, or drink gatorade. He is more content playing with the kids then playing with the ball. Ryan tries to do both by letting them play a game of duck-duck-goose. I told him that he was Buff the other day and he told me "no I am not a buffalo"! He is so funny! Everyone will be glad to know that Cole is starting to settle down and even put on his shoes without a huge fuss! My life is officially easier!

Legder

He is just growing to fast. He is starting to talk. His latest word is POOP! Oh boy, I am so proud. He loves to play duck- duck- goose and even tries to play it with the dog. He tries in every way to be like Cole, he has now started to take his clothes off, including the diaper. Scary.