On the Farm
Last Saturday the kids participated in their last little dribbler event. They showed off their skills at a Varsity boys basketball game. They had a really good time, and learned a lot. We got out for a mid-winter break on Thursday and don't go back until next Wednesday! We built a new fence so we could let the cows into the pasture. For Valentines Ryan sent me two dozen roses. I went on a horseback ride with him. We had a great time until we lost the dog and the other horse got out, but it gave us a story to tell! We will start soccer next week and the kids are excited!
Hayden

For Valentine's day her Dad got her flowers. This always makes her feel so special. She is doing very well in school and finally reading above grade level. She loves school, but her new passion is riding horses. She told me the other day that she wanted to be a rodeo queen just once. I thought to myself that it may be one to many times for me!
Ryker
I asked Ryker if he would be my Valentine. He smiled and said Oh, I guess (like he had so many better options.) All of the boys had hair cuts, but Ryker insited on having a mohawk. Needless to say I was not at all thrilled, but I let him keep it for two day (until we went to church.) Ryker really enjoyed little dribblers and has been practicing his "skills." He has also had a growth spert. His is up to my arm pit, he is so proud. I just think that it is another trip to the store to buy longer jeans!
Cole
Everyday is an adventure. At little dribblers he was the start, not for his skill but for his lack thereof. After dribbling around the whole gym, the kids got to show them some tricks that they were working on. Cole decided that they were to hard and sat down and spun the ball on the floor. The whole gym thought that was great, and thought it was even funnier when they found out it was Ryan Keeles son. He was also my Valentine! I love that kid
Ledger
He is getting so fiesty. We worry that he is spending too much time with Cole, but what is a mother to do? He is starting to communicate really well, but he is also starting to hit if he doesn't get his way. He loves the horses and has to pet them everytime we see them. He also has a new best friend, Charlie the dog. They play so well together.