On The Farm
Another week has come and gone at the Keele home. It seems that life never settles down? I wonder if I will ever feel like it does again? Each Saturday in January the kids have been doing little Dribblers. They are learning all sorts of useful stuff like how to dribble.
Hayden "Lake"
She has reached that wonderful age of listening to every word that her parents say, even when they do not want her to. Unfortunatly, we can no longer spell out words without her knowing what they are! We love her, we sometimes wonder if 8 is great?
Ryker
Ryker has discovered the mohawk! Why or when I am not sure, but he has come out two days in a row sporting the new do! I told him that he could only wear it around the house, never to school or to church. He was disappointed about it, but will survive.
Cole
My boy is my joy! He can make me laugh at any moment. Last week he asked if it was fast Sunday, I told him no and so then he asked if it was slow Sunday. I was not sure how to respond, I just laughed. He is a handful, but what would I do without him?
Ledger
He has been teething and very miserable. All four molars are coming in. OUCH. He has a hard time sleeping and eating. He is such a good boy you rarley see him sad, but when he is getting teeth he is just that SAD.